SpreadTHAT II Wave Butter Knife and Spreader- Rosegold Red Insert
SpreadTHAT! softens butter for quicker, easier spreading by carrying warmth from the palm of your hand to the edge of the blade. Use the serrated edge to shave off fine curls of butter straight onto your toast, and then gently draw the blade over them for a smoother, more even layer of butter right out of the fridge. No waiting, no clumping – just a better slice of toast, made easy.
Made from heat conducting technology that utilizes your body heat to carve and spread cold butter.
• Engineered with a titanium coating that is non-toxic and food-contact safe.
• Also works great with peanut butter, jams, cream cheese, and more!
• Dishwasher safe.
1. Carve away thin portions of butter with SpreadTHAT! II and place portions onto your toast.
2. Hold SpreadTHAT! II in the palm of your hand to facilitate heat transfer.
3. Use the serrated side of SpreadTHAT! II and a slow stroking motion to spread the butter. The spreading will get easier after a few stro
There are no reviews yet.